Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Molly Moon's



I hadn't had a day off in 12 days and needed to just have some fun. And fun was had on Sunday! First, I met my friend for coffee at the quaint Pettiroso. I really love this place and wish it was a tad bit closer to my home so I could go there more often. Needless to say, every time I go, it's a treat. Then we played tennis at Cal Anderson park. I was a bit intimidated by this idea as I kinda suck at tennis and thought I would just have a lot of onlookers thinking I was a goof ball. But it was still early and not full of hipsters. We were pretty thirsty after so we stopped in Oddfellows for ice tea. This place is just so so pretty with afternoon light. THEN we went to the new Molly Moon's for delicious ice cream. I LOVE this place. It's so good and makes me giddy. I finally tried the salted caramel and admit it's really good. BUT not my favorite. Next time I am going for the ginger. I look forward to this day. After more walking around we got 1/2 a sandwich at The Honey Hole which I always kind of forget about but always enjoy. So this day got an A++. I needed an A++ kinda day!

No comments:

Post a Comment