Saturday, March 28, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance



Today has been a day full of leggings, makeup and dancing hopefuls trying out for the Fox show, So You Think You Can Dance. When I opened Schmancy I thought it would be really fun to see some famous folks working at the theater. That dream quickly died when I realized it wasn't really all that glamorous. It mainly consists of breathing in exhaust all day while BIG tour buses park right outside my door, leaving me with a headache and lot's of frustration as they are blocking all view of my store.

There have been times where it is exciting like the second time Neko Case came by just to say "hi". Ummm that was pretty sweet and feel good. Thurston Moore came in with his daughter and bought something but that was more intimidating than anything else. I never felt so flustered at my own store before.

Needless to say, this whole So You Think You Can Dance is a different breed I have never experienced before. I guess there is a first for everything. Break a leg you tiny dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment