Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Victrola Coffee



I will first admit that I am a coffee whore. I am o.k. with that and it's just how I roll. Depending on my final destination, my coffee of choice for the day is made. Today I thought I was meeting some folks at Victrola. It is not on my direct route to work so I don't go as often as I should. My favorite thing about Victrola is their homemade cardamom syrup that I like in my latte. I am a fan of this flavor so I was so excited to see this flavor as an option...I haven't seen it anywhere else! They also do "cuppings" (see site for more) every Wed. at 11:00. That sounds like a great activity for a visitor in town whom wants to know what the hype is with Seattle coffee. They also rotate their art, have the roasters visible and have a great staff. If you are in Capital Hill or now Beacon Hill, you can try for yourself what all the hype is about. Coffee in Seattle is really just so so good. And PRETTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment