Thursday, May 14, 2009

Get your SIFF on



I have lived here for 10 years and have only attended SIFF once. It's embarrassing. So this year I jumped at the chance to purchase some tickets so I wouldn't forget. Even if you only go to one, SIFF is so fun. Last time I attended I saw the hilarious film, Eagle vs. Shark. Director, Taika Cohen talked after the film and was completely charming. We were totally crushed out on him and the star of the film, Jemaine Clement by the end of the night.

Soooo if you have not purchased tickets, what are you waiting for? If you are in economic turmoil, you can participate in the scavenger hunt starting this Saturday to win two free tickets. All information on that can be found here. Calendar is here. There are so many it's hard to choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment