Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jim Henson



I grew up with The Muppets. Myself and my whole family loved the show. In fact, I loved it so much that at one point I told my mom that I wanted to change my middle name to Miss Piggy. This past weekend my parents were in town visiting so I decided to take my dad to the Jim Henson exhibit at the empsfm for a belated Father's Day gift. As a plush fan, a toy store owner, and a Muppet fan I was overjoyed to see this exhibit. I wish it included more because once I was done with it all I was longing to see so much more. BUT I am not complaining at all. Any day you can go and visit the world of Jim Henson is a day worth enjoying. After the exhibit Jim Henson became my hero even more, if that is at all possible. Don't miss this show! It's almost over and you'll be kicking yourself if you don't go see it. AND your ticket includes admission into the science fiction part and music part too. Spend the whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment